The Inventive Blogger Award!
I received this award from SassyMikee at Pray.Love.Live.Laugh. I’m super excited to receive (and bestow) this award! My blogging has come a long way this year and its exciting to be acknowledged by my peers.
Section 1: Directions for you to accept the The Inventive Blogger Award
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the The Inventive Blogger Award.
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Include in your blog post *FIVE* things that you enjoy about blogging.
4. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them- (please don’t alter the instructions or the badge!)
5. Come over and say hello to the originator of the “The Inventive Blogger Award” via this link:http://DonCharisma.org/2013/12/24/christmas-awards-the-inventive-blogger-award
6. And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award, and then proudly display the award on your blog.
Section 2: FIVE things I enjoy about blogging.
1. The first thing that I enjoy about blogging is the transference of ideas between like and unlike minds. There is more than one blog for ‘every kind of person’ in the world and it feels inclusive…like we can put our differences aside and debate; if only for the sake of blogging.
2. Networking, of course. I like that I can read articles about writing and share them just the same. I like that I can find book review blogs and work with them or ask other indie authors for advice.
3. Getting my ideas out of my head. Well, I could do this on a notebook or in Scrivener (which I often do) but having a blog to spurt my random thoughts and ideas is a much better option. I like the idea that people get to see the “unedited” or “raw” version of AC Willis because every other piece of writing that I release into the world will be screened, edited and formed into something new by the time that it is published.
4. Reading blogs is better than reading a newspaper. Bloggers are opinionated and passionate (at least I know I am) so this doesn’t bode well for ‘fair and equal’ reporting but it is definitely more entertaining! I like when bloggers write fiery and pointed posts about current events (and I like to do it myself) because its a better portrayal of societies interpretation of the events.
5. The last (and most weighted) reason why I love to blog is simply because I love to write. I write in notebooks, on napkins, on toilet paper in the bathroom (tmi? Oh, well)…Writing is life and so Blogging becomes life…I’m okay with that!
Section 3: The Badge
Section 4: I’m awarding this “The Inventive Blogger Award” to :
I award this award to all three of these blogs for various reasons…they are all very different. The one thing they have in common is their individual abilities to craft with words. These blogs have some of the most well written and interesting topics of all the blogs I follow.